Please review the following guidelines prior to dining with us. We look forward to hosting you!
1. We are committed to following all Massachusetts state guidelines for reopening including social distancing, hygiene, staffing, operations, cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
2. UNI is open by reservation or call-ahead only; in order to maintain proper social distancing, walk-ins will not be seated at this time. Please reserve through our website or email us: email@example.com.
3. At least one member from each party must provide their name, phone number, and email for contact tracing.
4. Parties of 2 are permitted to dine for one hour. Parties of 3-6 guests are permitted to dine for 1.5 hours.
5. Valet parking is not available at this time. Street parking is available on Commonwealth Avenue, Newbury Street, and the surrounding areas. Please park, wait in your car, and call us upon arrival so we can ensure that your table is ready. Please come to the host stand when your table is ready.
6. Coat check/storage services are not available at this time.
7. No more than 6 guests may be seated at a table, including infants and children. Tables cannot be moved for any reason. Guests must maintain 6-feet of distance from fellow diners at all times.
8. We highly recommend consulting weather reports before arrival. Please dress accordingly and note that we are unable to relocate any tables indoors due to inclement weather.
9. All guests must wear a mask when entering the restaurant to access the restrooms. Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly in accordance with guidelines. One guest is allowed in the restroom at a time and we ask that guests do not congregate while waiting in any indoor area.
10. In any common spaces, face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth by any guests over the age of 3. Exceptions can be made for guests with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering. Face coverings can be removed while guests are seated and eating. When possible, please keep face coverings on when UNI staff approach your table for service.
11. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
12. At this time, only service animals are able to come within our patio space.
13. All payments must be cashless/contactless. We will provide credit card authorization machines to be used tableside.
Please note that all of the above guidelines must be followed while dining at UNI in order to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. We cannot wait to welcome you back!