Please review the following guidelines prior to dining with us. We look forward to hosting you!
1. We are committed to following all Massachusetts state guidelines for reopening including social distancing, hygiene, staffing, operations, cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
2. At least one member from each party must provide their name, phone number, and email for contact tracing.
3. All parties are subject to a 90 minute dining time in accordance with state regulations.
4. Valet parking is not available at this time. Street parking is available on Commonwealth Avenue, Newbury Street, and the surrounding areas.
5. Coat check/storage services are not available at this time.
6. No more than 6 guests may be seated at a table, including infants and children.
9. All guests must wear a mask whenever they are not eating or drinking.
10. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
12. All payments must be cashless/contactless.
Please note that all of the above guidelines must be followed while dining at UNI in order to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.